Topdrive Solutions is committed to operational excellence. Our commitment is founded on our respect for social and environmental issues, a core value that effectively and efficiently drives achievement of our sustainable economic growth and financial performance business goals. Our vision of operational excellence is deeply rooted in our work climate; our expectation is that no one gets hurt and nothing gets harmed. Topdrive Solutions provides the processes, facilities, standards, training, discipline and work culture designed to ensure:
1. A safe work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate;
2. Safe products for our customers;
3. Environmental protection through responsible resource and waste management;
4. Protection of stakeholder assets
• Occupational injuries and illnesses are preventable.
• Safe and responsible management of our operations epitomizes respect and care for each other and the environment.
• The fundamental attention to detail that delivers excellence in health, safety and environmental (HSE) matters help us achieve superior competitive business advantage.
• Source reduction/elimination is the best waste management practice. Alternatives to source reduction/elimination will focus on reuse, recycling and waste minimization.
• People are our most important resource, and as such, safety is unequivocally our number one (#1) core value. We must constantly strive to achieve zero (0) injuries and illnesses.
• We are all accountable for ourselves and the safety of others in the workplace. Working safely is a condition of employment.
• Our efforts must be focused on prevention of occupational injury and illness; therefore, we will provide requisite training to our employees to empower our incident prevention culture.
• Safety excellence requires proactive and demonstrated leadership. Management is responsible and accountable.
• All employees and contractors are accountable for performing their daily activities in a manner consistent with our HSE policy.
• When an injury or serious incident occurs, we will thoroughly and completely determine its cause and share the lessons learned with our facilities worldwide.
• We will strive to preserve the environment in which we operate by utilizing resources responsibly and by reducing and eliminating waste from our operations at the source; however, where wastes are generated, they will be handled safely and responsibly.
• We will meet or exceed compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Our work with the public and regulatory authorities will be conducted in an atmosphere of trust, openness and cooperation.
• We will integrate our HSE practices, standards and goals into our global business plans in a manner that assures consistent and effective implementation of our HSE policy.